Overwhelming underlayment protection.
Unlike plywood, our Fiber Cement Backerboard and Underlayment products feature an exceptionally durable and dense, non-porous surface. It’s perfect for safeguarding kitchens and bathrooms from moisture and water damage.
- Preferred by pros; meets local building codes that require the use of backerboard or underlayment under tile in wet areas
- Suitable for interior floors, walls and countertops
- Adapts with tile, natural stone Easy to use: lightweight and easy to install
- Offers the most advanced engineering benefit to a structure
- Flexible and strong enough to adhere to all sizes and types of tile
- Guaranteed by a 20-year limited warranty
- Safeguards floors and other wet areas from water destruction
- Moisture-resistant: will not swell, decay, delaminate or deteriorate
- Class (1)A flame spread rating; non-combustible
- Defends against mold, rot and decay
Get Our Printable Backerboard/Underlayment Brochure