PLYCEM USA LLC
Effective Date: March 8, 2021
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal data” is data that relates to you as an identifiable person, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Allura collects your personal data when you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, you may provide personal data when you fill out a form, questionnaire or survey on the Site, order products or services from us, request customer support, use any live chat features, or otherwise contact us by phone, email, or in writing. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, and telephone or mobile number.
Technical Information and Cookies
Interactions through Social Media
You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites, such as Facebook or Twitter. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third-party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, username, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Information Collected from Other Sources
When we collect personal data from you, we are acting as the “data controller” as such term is used in the European General Data Protection Regulation and the “business” as such term is used in the California Consumer Privacy Act (in each case, to the extent such laws are applicable).
2. INFORMATION USE
ALLURA may use your personal data in ways for which it has a legal basis to do so, such as (a) to fulfill a contract with you, (b) to comply with legal obligations; (c) when you have consented to the use; and (d) when otherwise in our legitimate business interests where such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights. For more specific examples, we may use your personal data:
- To respond to your inquiries and correspondence;
- To fulfill any orders you make for goods or services, or to provide you updates regarding such orders;
- To personalize and enhance your online experience, including to recognize you and your preferences on the Site;
- To administer contests, promotions, or other such events and programs;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- To enroll you for newsletters at your request, or otherwise inform you about products, services, or updates in which you may be interested;
- To address problems with the Site or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
- Affiliates: We may share your personal data with our holding or parent company, affiliates, and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional, and marketing purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share your personal data with third-party service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf (such as our payment providers, customer support contractors, logistics and delivery providers, and administrators of any sweepstakes or promotions we offer). These service providers are prohibited from using the personal data other than to provide the relevant services to us.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may disclose your personal data to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, or otherwise as permitted or required by law. We may disclose your information to protect our rights or the security of our Site, servers, network systems, and databases, or those of any third parties. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of any legal document or contract related to our services or goods or the rights to a third party.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other: We also may share your personal data in ways that are disclosed to you at the time of collection, or otherwise with your consent.
We may share technical information, which does not identify you personally, in any manner we deem appropriate. Additionally, we may aggregate or otherwise anonymize personal data so that it cannot be used to identify any individual, and we may share such information in any manner we deem appropriate.
4. OPTING OUT AND OTHER RIGHTS
- We may use Google advertising and analytics services to manage the ads shown on our Site and elsewhere on the internet on our behalf and to otherwise track analytics regarding activity on our Site. You can manage Google ad and analytics settings by visiting your ad settings page at adssettings.google.com or installing the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-On available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We endeavor to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data as described herein. In certain circumstances, you may have the following rights:
- Access. You can request access to the personal data we have in our possession regarding you.
- Rectification. You have the right to have your personal data rectified or updated if it is inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete.
- Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways.
- Portability. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that we have in our possession, in a reasonable format.
- Withdrawing Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent as the basis to process your personal data.
- Erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you have concerns about our data processing activities, please first contact us so we can try to address such concerns. However, you have the right to lodge a complaint about any of our data processing activities with the relevant data protection authorities in your jurisdiction.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address set forth in the first paragraph or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Allura and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
6. THIRD-PARTY SITES
7. PUBLIC FORUMS
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or other third-party websites that this Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not direct our Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal data from or about, children under the age of thirteen. If we discover that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personal data to our Site, we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove such personal data from our files and servers.
9. DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Your personal data may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal data may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. We may retain your personal data so long as we can reasonably foresee the data may be required in connection with our relationship with you. In some cases, we will retain the data for a longer period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, follow reasonable records retention policies, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We use industry standard measures including physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard personal data in our control.
11. CONTACT US